Small World Music supports our community partners and family of world music artists performing in and around the GTA.
We wholeheartedly support a variety of community partners, like-minded organizations and hard working artists, all of whom help raise the profile of world music in our city. Do you want to promote your event to the Small World community? Post it with us. Here’s how!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line: ‘Community Event’
We will need your event info (in this order) thank you!
- Name of Event
- Event Description (150 words) include: event overview, website, ticket info and purchase link
- Day + Date of Event (i.e. Saturday, Apr. 1st, 2017)
- Start Time (i.e. 8:00PM)
- End Time (i.e. 10:00PM)
- Venue + Address (i.e. Small World Music Centre, 180 Shaw St, Studio 101, Toronto, ON)
- Attach an event image (landscape format without text, under 200kb, min. 800×400 px, jpg or png file only)
- Attach 1-2 audio files (mp3 format) for streaming only
- Video or Youtube links
- Facebook event link or revelant social media links